If you are experiencing delays with receiving your package, it may be because your package is being held within your country's customs department. Often times this information will not be shown within the tracking updates for your package so you must assume that it may be temporarily held.
Please be sure to contact both your country's postal office as well as the customs department as they may be two separate facilities. Once you contact them you can provide them with your tracking number and personal information in order to see if your package is being held. Typically packages are held due to taxes or additional fees that the customer must pay in order to receive the package.
Unfortunately, we are unable to make international calls but we do have an awesome customer service team who can assist you with any further questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to email us with these concerns and we will be happy to help!
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges.
- We are not able to mark your package with a specific value.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- Shop Miss A has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees. However, if your refused package is returned back to our facility, we will allow a one time exception for your order to be refunded. Shipping cost are non-refundable.