Can I change the shipping address on my current order?

If your order is still marked as unfulfilled in your account, IMMEDIATELY email our Customer Advocate Team regarding your change of address. In your email, please include a complete address to the new location you would like your order shipped to.

If you order is marked as Fulfilled, this means your order has already shipped. At this point, we are unable to make adjustments to your address in our system.

  • For Domestic customers, we recommend calling USPS Customer Service once your DHL tracking information has populated a USPS tracking number. 
  • For International customers, we recommend that you monitor your DHL tracking info and call your country's post office once your tracking shows that your order has left the United States.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request