- To qualify for a Miss A credit for any damaged items, please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) within fifteen (15) business days of delivery and provide the nature of the defect. No refunds will be provided.
How to open a claim:
Email us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- A clear photo of the damaged products laid out on a flat surface.
- Clearly describe the damage that has occurred to each item and the name of the product. Claims without accompanying documentation will not be accepted.
- A clear photo of the invoice/packing slip.
- If proper documentation is provided then you will be provided with a Miss A credit to use at the time of your next order.
With Miss A Package Protection
- Gift Certificate Code
Cost of the damaged item(s) + an additional $1.00 bonus for the inconvenience we have caused. Applicable towards subtotal and shippings fees.
If your damaged items are still in stock, we can reship them to you via our Standard Shipping service. If they are out of stock, we can only provide a Gift Certificate Code.
No Miss A Package Protection
- Discount Code
Cost of the damaged item(s) + an additional $1.00 bonus for the inconvenience we have caused. Discount Code cannot be applied to shipping costs.
- Discount Code
Items Not Eligible for compensation:
- Socks, panties, hats, scarves, earrings, and any cosmetic or skin care product that does not come sealed in plastic.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Items that have been worn or used.
- Items received more than 15 days past the delivery date.
- Damages to product packaging. Miss A is only responsible for direct damage to the product and not the product's packaging.