Eligibility Window: Damaged Items Claim Policy
- To qualify for a Miss A credit for any damaged items, please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) within three (3) business days of delivery and provide the nature of the defect. No refunds will be provided.
How to open a claim:
Email us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- For each item you must submit a clear photo of the damaged product as well as its packaging materials. Also, please be sure to clearly describe the damage that has occurred to each item being claimed. Claims without accompanying documentation will not be accepted.
- Secondly, please provide a clear photo of the whole printed packing slip received in your order showing the red stamped number and letter found on the invoice within the left hand corner.
- If proper documentation is provided then you will be provided with a Miss A credit to use at the time of your next order.
- Store Credit - Miss A store credit for the amount of your damaged item(s).
Items Not Eligible for Store Credit:
- Items marked as final sale such as panties.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Claims on items that have been worn.
- Claims on items made after 3 days of delivery date.