Eligibility Window: Wrong Items Claim Policy
- To qualify for a Miss A credit for any wrong items, please contact customer service (email@example.com) within three (3) business days of delivery and provide further information about the wrong items you received. No refunds will be provided, store credit only.
How to open a claim:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- For each item you must submit a clear photo of the wrong product(s). Also, please be sure to clearly describe which wrong items you received and any items that you ordered but did not receive. Claims without accompanying documentation will not be accepted.
- Secondly, please provide a clear photo of the whole printed packing slip received in your order showing the red stamped number and letter found on the printed packing slip within the left hand corner.
- If proper documentation is provided then you will be provided with a Miss A credit to use at the time of your next order.
- Required Documentation- Photo of the printed packing slip and wrong item(s).
STORE CREDIT- Miss A store credit for the amount of your wrong item(s).
*Store credit cannot be applied to shipping costs.
*Credit cannot be used for multiple transactions. It must used IN FULL during checkout.
Items Not Eligible for Store Credit:
- Claims on items made after 3 days of delivery date.
- Items mistakenly purchased by customer.