International packages are stopped at random within customs facilities. Due to this, your package may experience delays. We urge our international customers to contact their country's post office or custom's facility if they believe their package is being held for inspection. Miss A is unable to make contact on the customer's behalf.
Miss A will not cover the cost or issue refunds for any duties or taxes that are imposed on an international order. All orders are sent out DDU, Delivered Duties Unpaid, which means that the fees are the customer's responsibility.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- These fees are NOT included in the shipping cost on our website.
- We are not able to mark your package with a specific value.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- Miss A is unable to estimate customs fees, taxes, duties, etc.
Please contact your local customs office for further information.